Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kilkenny...General Practice=開業医?

Sometimes when you look out the train window from Dublin-Kilkenny, you get the sunrise just right....

I tried to capture it, but I've only been semi-successful so far.

Leaving my house at 6.45 is a chore; its always pitch dark and seems like 3am....but when I watch the Irish countryside fly by me during the 2 hour train ride and the sun comes up, it makes me feel refreshed.

Me=TOTALLY A MORNING PERSON!! Hehe.



General Practice = 開業医?

Family Medicine/Community Medicine is what it is called in The US/Canada, but GP is not really a specialty in Japan.

It's something like that doctor's office you go to in your neighbor. 西岡先生, the doctor I always go to in Japan is actually a Gastro-guy, who also did 内科。胃腸科だったのかな?

まぁ、内科=Internal Medicine
胃腸科=Gastroenterologist.

でも開業して、結局毎日診る患者さんは
1)風邪
2)腰痛
3)その他などなど

=GPじゃないん?

All I can say is, I dont think I could be a GP.

毎日同じオフィスで座って、動き回らないのって、結構BORINGかも…

But I gotta admit, there is something new everyday.....

Which is what keeps everyone going, I suppose....

1 comment:

nysecellos said...

jiayous jiejie rie..... you can do it! keep going! :):):) don't forget we all love you... ...